- 611 East Lamar Street, Americus, GA 31709, USA
Since 1988, the Doctor’s Pharmacy has proudly serviced two Georgia communities: Americus and Oglethorpe. As a local, independently owned business, this retail pharmacy offers a variety of health services, both traditional and modern.
Some of their services include:
- Drive-thru window service: Like a fast food restaurant, this service is convenient whenever the weather is bad or you simply don’t feel like exiting your vehicle.
- Home delivery service: If you’re too sick or busy to pick up your medications, don’t worry. The Doctor’s Pharmacy can bring it to your home.
- $4.00 Generic program: Given the high costs of health insurance, this program enables those who don’t have health coverage to still get the medicines they need.
- Online prescription refill: If you’re unable to refill your prescription order in person, simply log onto the Doctor’s Pharmacy’s website and do so. Your order will be awaiting your arrival.
- Specialty compound medications: Although some prescribed medications aren’t commercially available, the Doctor’s Pharmacy can still compound a medication meant especially for your medical needs.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME): Medical equipment such as walkers, wheelchairs, crutches, and oxygen concentrators aren’t sold at big chain retail stores. Fortunately, they’re available for purchase at the Doctor’s Pharmacy.
- Natural products: The Doctor’s Pharmacy has a great selection of natural products, which can help customers reach their health goals.
- Home IV: Since some patients require their medication administered into their veins, a Home IV is needed. Luckily this medical product is sold at Doctor’s Pharmacy.
- $1.00 items: Save money on high quality items priced no higher than $1.00.
- Over-the-counter medications: Select from traditional or modern medicines to help you with any minor ailment you’re experiencing.
For the past 25 years the Doctor’s Pharmacy has proven its dedication to its communities by providing them with courteous and fast service. And its customers are committed to supporting a retail pharmacy that feels like family.
Please login to add your review.